Main Menu

Recent posts

Current Events / Re: Russia's War Against Ukrai...
Last post by Windigo - Today at 10:00:27 AM
If you want to track the likelyhood of a nukefest, just track billionaires in Russia. If they suddenly all leave the country.... that won't be good.
Last post by JudgeDredd - Today at 08:29:41 AM
I didn't think there were any airborne launch capable missiles anymore in the UK...but I may have been looking at the UK's nuclear capability rather than what's "based" in the UK.

However, in light of what you've said, I'll fix it a second time...
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on Today at 07:16:15 AM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on Today at 02:48:46 AM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on Yesterday at 10:24:01 PMI just remember the issues with our nukes in Germany in the 80's.  I get that it's different countries and eras but I just don't see us basing nukes in Poland.  they're quite happy in England Scotland the UK and Montana.
FTFY

sub stuff is at Faslane but I thought we had some party poppers at Lakenheath as well.

Your only way out of that is if you were only referring to Lakenheath stuff.

I'm just trying to make the point that the UK is a union of nations...a fact often "ignored" (for want of a better word) by my US cousins across the pond and, worse, clumped under the "England" banner.  :laugh:

No offence taken - just pointing it out. It's all :cool:
Last post by JasonPratt - Today at 08:22:13 AM
Quote from: Gusington on Today at 07:09:42 AMWith so many 'Jesus Christ Russia' moments over the last two years+ I just don't know what to expect.

{checking the horizon occasionally for Jesus Christ} {just in case!}
Last post by GDS_Starfury - Today at 07:16:15 AM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on Today at 02:48:46 AM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on Yesterday at 10:24:01 PMI just remember the issues with our nukes in Germany in the 80's.  I get that it's different countries and eras but I just don't see us basing nukes in Poland.  they're quite happy in England Scotland and Montana.
FTFY

sub stuff is at Faslane but I thought we had some party poppers at Lakenheath as well.
Last post by Gusington - Today at 07:09:42 AM
Is Russia still re-writing their nuke use policy? How serious would they take the basing of new nukes in Poland? Would they strike first because they felt seriously threatened by the new Polish deployment?

With so many 'Jesus Christ Russia' moments over the last two years+ I just don't know what to expect.
Current Events / Re: Israel
Last post by JasonPratt - Today at 06:46:49 AM
^ I expected something along that line and still lol'd harder than I thought I would.
Last post by JasonPratt - Today at 06:42:22 AM
The Scots are already living nuclear weapons for FREEEEEDOMMMMM!  :cool:
Last post by JudgeDredd - Today at 02:48:46 AM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on Yesterday at 10:24:01 PMI just remember the issues with our nukes in Germany in the 80's.  I get that it's different countries and eras but I just don't see us basing nukes in Poland.  they're quite happy in England Scotland and Montana.
FTFY
Last post by GDS_Starfury - Yesterday at 10:24:01 PM
I just remember the issues with our nukes in Germany in the 80's.  I get that it's different countries and eras but I just don't see us basing nukes in Poland.  they're quite happy in England and Montana.