There ain't no rest for the wicked FRIDAY doesn't grow on trees

Started by MetalDog, July 05, 2019, 05:33:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dammit Carl!

Still grinding on projects around the house in order to sell it (really should have planned this better), but will spend gaming time via RS/RO2/RS2 and the IL-2 franchise.

See you on the Ostfront, or Vietnam, comrades!

Sir Slash

My typo-bad. It's the 10th Anniversary of the American Revolution Mod for ETW. Gonna give it a try after I get done with the family obligations this weekend, if ever.  :hide:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Huw the Poo

Right then.  Quite a lot on the go at the moment.

Tonight is my weekly gaming group night, and we shall undoubtedly open with the fantastic Tower Unite.  There's no better way to warm up for a good gaming session.  There is always Minion Masters, my current favourite F2P game.  I am awesome at it!  I got Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice in the latest Humble monthly.  I've had a go but was not impressed.  However it was only just getting started so I might try some more later.

I'm back in one of my all-time favourite real time strategy games, Creeper World 3: Arc Eternal.  It's a war of attrition essentially, but it's ridiculously compelling and I love the freedom you have to try whatever the hell works to drive the creeper back.  Carrier Deck is never far away; it's a perfect "I'll just have a quick go on something" game.

Last but not least, I finally bought Arma 3 in the Steam summer sale.  I'm curious to see just how much gaming is available in this one!  I'll also evaluate it for multiplayer sessions.

Gusington

Hellblade can be tough. I am still stuck on a sequence, about half way through, that I just cannot figure out. Have been stuck there for about 10 months :/

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

Been playing a lot of Stellaris lately.

Beyond that not sure what I'm feeling. Stranger Things S3 is taking up my evenings.
Insert witty comment here.

Huw the Poo

Actually I've just remembered that the idiots in my group couldn't even play Wildlands properly, so there's no way I'm playing Arma 3 with them. 

CJReich46

Well I have been off since Wednesday afternoon...  :uglystupid2:

With the humidity in the high 80s. I have been playing Dwarf Fortress

BUT...last night I found:     AGES OF THE FEDERATION- THE FOUR YEARS WAR for Sins of A Solar Empire Rebellion. That's right it is out in Beta!!
https://www.moddb.com/mods/ages-of-the-federation/news/ages-of-the-federation-the-four-years-war

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

W8taminute

Quote from: CJReich46 on July 06, 2019, 07:06:20 PM

BUT...last night I found:     AGES OF THE FEDERATION- THE FOUR YEARS WAR for Sins of A Solar Empire Rebellion. That's right it is out in Beta!!
https://www.moddb.com/mods/ages-of-the-federation/news/ages-of-the-federation-the-four-years-war

That looks like a sweet mod.  Gonna have to re-install Sins of A Solar Empire Rebellion (i think I have Rebellion) and give this a whirl.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

CJReich46

Quote from: W8taminute on July 10, 2019, 10:53:20 AM
Quote from: CJReich46 on July 06, 2019, 07:06:20 PM

That looks like a sweet mod.  Gonna have to re-install Sins of A Solar Empire Rebellion (i think I have Rebellion) and give this a whirl.

Oh it is. They did an incredible job. I can't wait to see what's next. If I had screenies I'd post them for you.
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose