There ain't no rest for the wicked FRIDAY doesn't grow on trees

Started by MetalDog, July 05, 2019, 05:33:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

There will be Civ IV BtS, lawn mowing, p&p D&D, and eating, this weekend.  If something else breaks out, you will be the first to know.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

nelmsm

Was away most of this week so mowing, grocery shopping, and a shopping trip to Lubbock are in my plans but do plan to get my PBEM turns caught up and do some play testing on an upcoming JTS title. I did get to visit Wilson's Creek and Pea Ridge National Battlefields in m travels. So moving to me to actually get to stand on the ground where those battles occurred. Can't wait to go east and visit more of them. 

Destraex

Still enjoying naval action - 3 Pirates got my Trincomalee this morning when I was sailing back to port. I wanted to go to work!!

"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Sir Slash

Damned Pirates!  >:(  I'll be checking-out the new 19th Anniversary Edition of The American Revolution Mod for ETW.... 800 new units total!  :o Plus a couple of new campaigns they say. We'll see. Have a great weekend Grogs.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Making the switch from AssCreed Odyssey (completed 52% of the main campaign!) back to AssCreed Origins because I only completed about 10% of that game. Also some Conan: Unconquered, Rome: Total War 2 3rd century AD Palmyra campaign and putting together teasers, preview and review for AN UPCOMING DELICIOUS RELEASE.

Gird your loins.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

Quote from: Gusington on July 05, 2019, 12:23:15 PM
.... putting together teasers, preview and review for AN UPCOMING DELICIOUS RELEASE.

Gird your loins.

Tease!  :knuppel2:

devoncop

Quote from: Gusington on July 05, 2019, 12:23:15 PM
Making the switch from AssCreed Odyssey (completed 52% of the main campaign!) back to AssCreed Origins because I only completed about 10% of that game. Also some Conan: Unconquered, Rome: Total War 2 3rd century AD Palmyra campaign and putting together teasers, preview and review for AN UPCOMING DELICIOUS RELEASE.

Gird your loins.

It had better be for Field of Glory Empires or you will have some explaining to do after that build up young man  !

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

KyzBP

Battle Brothers.  Very much a "just 1 more mission" type of game.

Wolfe1759

A bit of an ancients itch at the moment so Legion Gold (on my tablet - probably still one of the best games I've got on Android) - playing the Conquest of Britain campaign, aiming to better Vespasian but knowing me might end up more like Caligula  :)  and Spartan / Gates of Troy on PC, not sure which campaign yet.

Previously (i.e. yesterday, the 4th and all that) had re-installed For Liberty! to try and reverse all that independence sillyness but haven't yet been able to get it working on W10, obviously some sore of anti-monarchist conspiracy by Microsoft  :)
"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

devoncop

Quote from: KyzBP on July 05, 2019, 01:35:24 PM
Battle Brothers.  Very much a "just 1 more mission" type of game.

Very true.

Usually turns into my guys LAST EVER mission mind you. :hide:
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

JasonPratt

Quote from: Sir Slash on July 05, 2019, 10:04:21 AM
I'll be checking-out the new 19th Anniversary Edition of The American Revolution Mod for ETW....

Wait, the what now? ETW couldn't be 19 years old. Does this date back to MTW1?
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

W8taminute

Quote from: JasonPratt on July 05, 2019, 04:13:03 PM
I'll be checking-out the new 19th Anniversary Edition of The American Revolution Mod for ETW....

Whoa!  I'm definitely interested in this. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Speedy

Quote from: JasonPratt on July 05, 2019, 04:13:03 PM

I think the original Shogun Total War came out in 2000.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd