Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Started by son_of_montfort, December 19, 2013, 11:32:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steelgrave

Quote from: Skoop on February 21, 2018, 08:53:45 PM
  I just couldn't spent a day pretending to live the life of a monk, so I charged in stabbed the guy and moved on in 5 min.

Best sentence you'll read all day  ;D ;D ;D

Ian C

Some hilarious bugs I've found.

Selecting 'use' on an Alchemy table (the witches table) makes you slowly float upwards into the sky, until you exit out of using it and then you fall to your death. Exiting quickly before you get a few feet off the ground will save you.

Getting stuck in a door way. Getting free requires jumping up and down a lot and moving back and forth.

SirAndrewD

If you're interested in coming across some ridiculous loot, try following the ancient and treasure maps you'll find scattered around.  They're pretty easy to figure out, and the loot pretty unique with things such as bits of plate armor, loaded die, good weapons and money.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Skoop

I tried one map and could never find the treasure.

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Skoop on February 22, 2018, 07:03:06 PM
I tried one map and could never find the treasure.

Most of them will be around interesting sites, and a large number are in graves.

There are a few youtube videos that show off the locations more accurately, but I was hesitant to use those.  It was a bit harder just following the map, but with some trial and error it can be done. 

The stuff in the chests can occasionally be a bit OP though.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Jarhead0331

What exactly did the save patch add? I get no option to save when exiting, or anything. Still the only way to save is with schnapps or by sleeping.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Pete Dero

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on February 23, 2018, 06:57:27 AM
What exactly did the save patch add? I get no option to save when exiting, or anything. Still the only way to save is with schnapps or by sleeping.

This patch is announced but isn't released yet.  http://steamcommunity.com/app/379430/allnews/

Once released you should see version 1.3.0 appear in the main menu.

Jarhead0331

^I thought they already released a patch that adds a save upon exit?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Pete Dero

^ Trek posted here that the patch went live but this feature will be introduced by the next patch 1.3.0.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/379430/discussions/0/1693788202022479092/

http://steamcommunity.com/app/379430/discussions/0/2860219962097026870/

Current version is 1.2.5.

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

mikeck

Does the "save game mod" seem to work pretty well?
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

SirAndrewD

Quote from: mikeck on February 23, 2018, 02:30:35 PM
Does the "save game mod" seem to work pretty well?

Works perfectly fine for me.  There are reports some have had issues with it over 300 saves, but I haven't been one of those.

I would highly recommend play with the save mod, sectional lockpicking mod and the bow sight dot mod.  All three greatly improve the experience.

SirAndrewD

A quick thread bump with a warning..

Talking to Timmy's sister in the "My Friend Timmy" quest permanently ends all road random encounters.  This cuts out a big chunk of the game.  I've put in probably 20 hours since that event and it took me a while to finally realize it.  I'm having to scrap everything I've done and go back and finish that quest by avoiding that conversation. 

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Ian C

Quote from: SirAndrewD on February 23, 2018, 08:34:38 PM
A quick thread bump with a warning..

Talking to Timmy's sister in the "My Friend Timmy" quest permanently ends all road random encounters.  This cuts out a big chunk of the game.

Are you sure? I still get road encounters after doing just that. I fast travelled a short while ago and encountered a wayfarer.