GMT Charging and Shipping Update

Started by TheCommandTent, November 21, 2012, 01:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheCommandTent

I saw this on GMT's Facebook page today.

QuoteHere's an update on Charging and Shipping Status for November games:

Shipping: Yesterday we began shipping P500 orders of both Mr. Madison's War and Saints in Armor. Our next shipments will be next week and then again the week after, but exactly what is shipping when is still up in the air a bit, as truck arrival schedules have gotten skewed a bit by the Thanksgiving holiday and our office and wa
rehouse folks are getting a well-deserved four-day weekend off until Monday. But within the next two weeks, we should also be able to ship Space Empires: Close Encounters, C3i #26 (both of those probably next week), and Pax Baltica, and the Twilight Struggle Reprint Edition. Fading Glory won't be far behind.

Charging: We charged yesterday for Fading Glory and today for Pax Baltica and the Twilight Struggle Reprint Edition. We have to find a day to charge C3i before we ship next week, so I think I'm going to charge all the C3i orders this Friday, Nov. 23rd.

Charge to ship time on all of these items is going to be very short, so you guys will be getting a bunch of good games - and a good magazine - soon. Enjoy!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/GMT-Games/184579104920069

I am very excited as this sounds like my copy of Twilight Struggle will be here before Christmas!
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

son_of_montfort

I am so excited for the Space Empires expansion!
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert