Proud Monster Deluxe

Started by solops, November 03, 2012, 05:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

solops

Anyone play Proud Monster Deluxe and care to comment on it?
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

bob48

I looked at it - I lusted after it, then I got real. I can't afford it and do not have the room to set-up big games anymore, or the time to devote to 'em like i did in years gone by. I'm pretty much limited to 2 map (max) games now.

However, for those that have the cash/space/time, I would imagine its a pretty nice game.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Rekim

if I were in the market for a monster, Proud Monster Deluxe would be top of the list. Would pick it up in a heatbeat if I had an opponent.

The Devil's Cauldron has also caught my attention, but out of print...and now crazy expensive. The average price in the BGG marketplace for a used copy is currently just a hair under $500!

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/15369/the-devils-cauldron-the-battles-for-arnhem-and-nij

Bison

Oops.  Wrong thread.