Dads of Destiny PS4 EU Clan

Started by Yskonyn, August 28, 2014, 09:03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yskonyn

Hi guys,

As I know lots of denizens on this forum are dads as well I wanted to throw out here that for all of you on the PS4 who are planning on giving Destiny a go AND have playtimes largely coinciding with EU timezone activity (typically GMT to GMT + 2), you are hereby welcome to join the Dads of Destiny PS4 Europe Clan, part of the larger Dads of Destiny worldwide group, as spotlighted in this fine article on the bungie main website!

Dads of Destiny is the overarcing group under which several Clans fall. The main goal is to have a place where gamer dads playing destiny can gather to take a load off, discuss anything that interests them and most importantly, play the game together.
Finding eachother should be as easy as possible and since most members seem to hail from the American continent I decided to start a little try-out project to see how far we would come as a PS4 EU clan within the DoD Alliance.

In tune with the spirit of DoD there are as little rules as possible. It doesn't mean its a democracy, though, but it does mean that there are no attendance requirements, events to need to take part in or such things. We all know gaming time for dads is a scarce commodity, so the main goal is to be able to quickly find eachother and enter the fray as a fireteam!

If you're interested, take a look at the Clan's website. You'll find links to the Alliance group's pages too.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

W8taminute

Awesome!  Thanks for sharing.  I'm a dad and I'm definitely getting Destiny for PS4.  Must check out this clan.   O0
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Tpek

What if I am not (yet) a dad.
Is there going to be a Grogheads clan?

W8taminute

We should make a Grogheads clan if there is enough interest. 

Feel free to contact me or friend me on PSN (user name = W8taminute1941)
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

X-babylongshot

Did you guys make a clan if so can i join?
PS4 Destiny player in Europe seeking a clan, Also am a dad.

Yskonyn

We didn't make a GrogHeads clan that I am aware of, but my Dads of Destiny Europe section of the clan is still going strong! No password or anything needed, just find us on bungie.net and join!
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."