Second Front (in Development)

Started by Jo B, August 13, 2019, 03:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo B

German AI storming the Church Hill.

they are super cautious. but now they are about to win...

at the green beach....

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

al_infierno

My loins are approaching dangerous levels of sustained moistness.
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Sounds like a Bounty-Insert stat could take care of that. Not sure the insurance will cover it though.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Jo B

Sandbeach and Radar. just a first version. Still needs some improvement..

new decorations for buildings

al_infierno

To which god do I need to sacrifice infants to get my hands on this game???
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Jo B

thanks  :)

the new Phase Display

victory panel left and right panel will also be improved next

W8taminute

^Very nice!  I like the look and layout of those screens.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

al_infierno

This game seriously looks better and better with every update.

Steel Who?  Something about cats?  I dunno.  I'm all-in on the Second Front hype train  8)

- MengJiao

Jo B

Quote from: W8taminute on January 29, 2020, 04:33:59 PM
^Very nice!  I like the look and layout of those screens.

Quote from: al_infierno on January 29, 2020, 04:36:04 PM
This game seriously looks better and better with every update.

Steel Who?  Something about cats?  I dunno.  I'm all-in on the Second Front hype train  8)

thanks  :)

new Fatigue and Scenario Values Display. Germans are very fatigue but take a Victory Building with 30 Points.

the six Map Editor Modes

the three Scenario Editor Modes