We Need a 2015-2016 Hockey thread

Started by endfire79, October 04, 2015, 07:09:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

mirth

Maybe there's some golf on this weekend.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

OJsDad

College Softball tournament is on.  Much better than either golf or baseball!
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

bayonetbrant

College lacrosse final 4 is this weekend
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

mirth

bayonetbrant

I was going for Pavelski, but same net effect

mirth

I think we're both going to be disappointed.

Grim.Reaper

As expected, that was a fast and fun game from both teams and if the rest of the games play the same, it will be a good series.  Glad the Penguins got game one, but I think this series will go back and forth all the way until the end.  Penguins still able to play their speed game, while at the same time piling up a ton of shots.

Looking forward to the next game and hoping Pittsburgh can take both home games before heading out west...

mirth

San Jose really needs to take game 2 or they don't have much of a chance to win the series.

Grim.Reaper

I think both of these teams are capable of getting hot and reeling off a couple of wins in a row, regardless of venue...although certainly being down 0-2 would be a tough hole to get out of, I think they still could do it....I am hoping we get the opportunity to see if they could:)

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant