Main Menu

Homeworld 3?

Started by The_Admiral, August 20, 2019, 11:56:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirAndrewD

If Gus' wife is like mine, then threatening isn't going to get us anywhere.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

The_Admiral

Considering all these "beyond meat" experiments going on, we also have 10 days to find a scientific answer to the problem and maybe grow a testicle out of some sort of Petri dish. All hope is not lost.
Don't be like us French please, don't roll on your back just yet - we can win this war Andrew.

Jarhead0331

Fear not. The battle may be lost, but the war is far from over. Head over to the knights of Honor 2 thread and start bargaining with Gus's balls.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

There is no bargaining. She can't be bargained with. She can't be reasoned with. She doesn't feel pity, or pain, or remorse and she absolutely will not stop...ever...until my balls are dead.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MC

Quote from: Gusington on August 21, 2019, 07:18:33 AM
There is no bargaining. She can't be bargained with. She can't be reasoned with. She doesn't feel pity, or pain, or remorse and she absolutely will not stop...ever...until my balls are dead.

I thought they were stored safely in a hermetically sealed container in a safe behind a hidden panel in the wall somewhere in an unknown location in Kyrgyzstan.  :-\

Gusington

^If you mean 'in a jar of formaldehyde on the mantle above the fireplace,' yes.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

CJReich46

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

GDS_Starfury

oh fucking please YES!!!

I need a game to stop me from playing tanks  :buck2:
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.