World War II Europe to Release Dec 1st, 2014!!

Started by rdockal, November 02, 2014, 09:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Staggerwing

Middle East War might be a bit closer to what WW2:Europe looks like in structure, though there are probably major upgrades from even that game.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

sandman2575

I'm definitely intrigued by the AARs. I'm not a big Demo player, but have to say, in this case, a Demo would be extremely helpful for those of us with no familiarity with Schwerpunkt games.  Or at least a YouTube 'Lets play' walk though.

Barthheart

Just bought it.... my poor credit card.....  :P

I'll try and get some stuff posted over the Christmas break for all to look at.

GJK

Quote from: Barthheart on December 08, 2014, 12:16:09 PM
Just bought it.... my poor credit card.....  :P

You're a good man BH.  ;)
Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

bayonetbrant

sniff, sniff...

is that a review I smell?!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 08, 2014, 01:05:02 PM

sniff, sniff...

is that a review I smell?!

...err..... ummm..... maybe?  :-\

Ubercat

Does anyone know how big the manual is? Do we get a hardcopy if we order a physical copy of the game?
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Barthheart

With the download version I got a manual that's about 8 html pages long. These area accessible from inside the game. I'm making a PDF version for myself for my iPad. These pages explain all you need to play the game.... Winning is something completely different.

There will be a hard copy manual, charts and players aides available some time next year.