The next professional sim I wish would be available commercially [MASA Sword]

Started by Iconoclast, August 27, 2017, 04:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iconoclast

Hi Everyone,

Here's a link to a very "clean looking" simulation, that seems to be able to handle a variaty of scenarios and scales (including disaster relief)

It's a French system, called Sword, produced by MASA. I recommend having a look at the videos.

Cheers,

A
Wer seinen Kinderglauben sich bewahrt, in einer reinen und unbefleckten Brust, und gegen das Gelächter einer Welt zu leben wagt, wie er als Kind geträumt, - bis auf den letzten Tag: Das ist ein Mann!

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Jack Nastyface

Interesting find.  I've always wanted to play around with many of the professional simulators available from breakaway games http://www.breakawaygames.com/  (makers of the venerable Waterloo: Napoleon's Last Battle and Austerlitz: Napoleon's Greatest Victory to name a few).
Now, the problem is, how to divide five Afghans from three mules and have two Englishmen left over.

Iconoclast

Wer seinen Kinderglauben sich bewahrt, in einer reinen und unbefleckten Brust, und gegen das Gelächter einer Welt zu leben wagt, wie er als Kind geträumt, - bis auf den letzten Tag: Das ist ein Mann!