Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-budd-

Back to the Mius Front. You forget how cinematic the game can be and its like for every cool moment you catch you miss twice as many.

Russians managed to get 2 tanks around my flank, ran them right through a town with my infantry....right down mainstreet. I managed to hussle some AT guns over and just got them setup in time.

Talk about point blank range

The first tank strolls right on by, my shots bouncing off. It almost runs over the AT right by the road, the crew moves as the tank goes by then re-crews the gun. The second tank goes BOOM :bd:

The first tank goes down the road and suddenly there is a spout of flame, i didn't catch the flame with a screen shot but here's the crew. At this time i'm trying to turn the other 2 AT guns around to shoot at this tank.

But what the Russians didnt know was i had brought some Marders up and placed them on a hill to over watch the town. First shot bounces, you can see the bounce.

Second Marder gets the kill, you can see the tank starting to burn. On the left you can see the second russian tank burning and on the right my AT gun crew on fire.

yea the UI is funky but the Mius front UI is easier to pick back up when you haven't played for a bit.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Sir Slash

Good shots! Screen and AT's. And guys on fire too? I didn't know that was in the game.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Sir Slash on April 26, 2017, 10:25:24 AM
Good shots! Screen and AT's. And guys on fire too? I didn't know that was in the game.

Yup. Lots of burning bodies in Graviteam games. Watching combat at night is a real sight to behold.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

WallysWorld

Strike Fighters 2 Vietnam: Close air support mission into the A Shau Valley:

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

MengJiao

Quote from: WallysWorld on April 28, 2017, 10:17:55 PM
Strike Fighters 2 Vietnam: Close air support mission into the A Shau Valley:

OMG -- I loved that game!

Now its Naval Action (Meng Matteo and viva Espana!):

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on April 28, 2017, 11:45:02 PM

Now its Naval Action (Meng Matteo and viva Espana!):

Pulling away from a Pirate to avoid being boarded

airboy

I've just looked at the pictures of 2017.  You guys are playing much prettier games than me.  I really need to get back to Pillars of Eternity.

Fallout 4 is ugly.

MengJiao

Quote from: MengJiao on April 29, 2017, 08:32:42 PM

Pulling away from a Pirate to avoid being boarded

Got in a fight with a trading ship so as to practice tacking.  He shot holes in my main sail and I went aground (and got off).  He left the battle and I practiced tacking.

-budd-

More Mius front. I like the campaigns but i like the quick battles more. I buy just a set of maps to use in quick battles, its fun picking your toys to play with.
I setup a little meeting engagement in a town.

of course i gave myself some tigers

This little bastard took out 2 PZIV and a Tiger, just could never get a good angle. Thought it was immobilized but it reversed out and i never did get another shot at it.You can see the gray dead tank icons.

-budd-

Yea i bought it...Tank Warfare:Tunisia..15% pushed me over the edge O0

Sir Slash

Opinions, opinions, o-pin-yuns please.  \m/
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

-budd-

Only played around for a little bit. Looks like no change from Mius just different setting and the Americans. It's to bad there developing Mius and Tunisia on separate tracks. I'd really like to mix and match forces and maps in quick battles. If you like Mius no reason not to like this, the desert should be a nice change of pace. Hope they add the British and Italians in a dlc.

Sir Slash

OK. Thanks for the tanks.  O0

MengJiao

Quote from: Sir Slash on May 02, 2017, 09:09:24 AM
OK. Thanks for the tanks.  O0

Meanwhile, elsewhere in Tunisia.  In this shot, Day's TD platoon is rescued by a Sherman platoon at about the same time another Sherman platoon gets wiped out off to the left of this little ridge.  You can also see the ruined aquaduct on the far horizon and the edge of a small town on the right.

Sir Slash

Very Nice Ming. Any airpower in this game?