Main Menu

Beer!!

Started by Centurion40, December 20, 2013, 11:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

Lone Star beer doesnt even come in a normal size can, theyre all tall boys.  and where other states usually limit those to 4 packs Lone Star comes in 6 minimum.
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

mirth

Tall boys get limited to 4-packs? Seriously? Not in Maine they don't.  We take our drinking very seriously and tend to do it in bulk.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Staggerwing

If anyone cares, I just made myself a nice Black&Tan using a Sam Adams Latitude48 ale for a 'bottom' 

It is goooood   :)

(err... was good. Now it's gone.  ;) )

EDIT: Problem solved. Just made another with a Dogfishhead 60 min IPA as a bottom.   8)

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Staggerwing

*sniff* That means a lot. It really does.

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

GDS_Starfury

Be careful sniffing Mirth.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Staggerwing

Why? Does he emit Toluene or other Benzene derivatives?

GDS_Starfury

The residue of his gf does.  ;D

mirth

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

Centurion40

Centurion40

No surprise to Smuck.

Centurion40

mirth

Centurion40