Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Started by son_of_montfort, December 19, 2013, 11:32:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayfer

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Release date posted as February 2018...three years later than originally posted in the Kickstarter campaign 💩

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

^Extremely tempting but I've already pre-ordered Shadow of War and Vampyr...I fear I may be slipping in to my old ways. Plus 60.00 is very expensive, even if the game is awesome. I got Shadow of War and Vampyr from Green Man for 20% discounts.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Yskonyn

I backed it earlier. Awaiting Steam code.
The game is looking fantastic! Highly anticipating its release for 2018.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Jarhead0331

I agree the game looks promising from the early access beta, but I am annoyed they are not updating it. If I knew the beta was only going to be a limited demo, I probably wouldn't have bought it when I did.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Yskonyn

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Toonces

I'm getting this game mixed up with a different one.  I thought this was the game that was like a hardcore medieval MMO.  This game sounds like Skyrim without magic and dragons.

It sounds interesting, but not $60 risk interesting.  I'll be very interested to hear impressions.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

Holy crap, this thread was started in 2013.   :o

Back when SoM used to hang around here.   :'(
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Tpek

Quote from: Toonces on August 20, 2017, 11:53:05 AM

What has happened to him?

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Tpek on August 20, 2017, 01:48:08 PM

We could tell you, but then we'd have to kill you.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Tpek

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on August 20, 2017, 03:23:07 PM
Quote from: Tpek on August 20, 2017, 01:48:08 PM

We could tell you, but then we'd have to kill you.

And how do you figure on doing that, a world away and without most of your guns? ;)