DVG - Warfighter - NEWS!

Started by DanVerssen, November 16, 2013, 08:34:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanVerssen

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/11606594/warfighter-the-tactical-special-forces-card-game

It's been a busy past few days!

We have an extra deck of cards! We get to add regular army soldiers and well as the Drug Cartel gunmen and missions!

Thank you!

Funding is going great and we are working on ideas for the player mat.

We just uploaded a game play video showing a close range engagement!

As we approached the Extra Deck funding level, I started searching the internet for photos to use for the drug cartel gunmen cards. As it turns out, finding public photos of gun-toting drug cartel henchmen in the jungle are not as easy to find as one might think.  Undaunted, I have been in contact with a 3D artist who is creating the main art for those cards now. We have worked with him before on WWII and Vietnam War games and he does amazing work.

I have contacted several miniature companies, and a set of 12 plastic figures is being mailed to me now. If they look good, that ensures we'll have quality figures when we reach that goal.

Thank you again for all your support!

MikeGER

DVG Warfighter Modern is now also available as an official Tabletop Simulator DLC

for $14.99 with a 20% launch discount until 3/10/2017  O0

seem to be more polished and enhanced and with helpful scripts and things then the fan made workshop-module
(the old workshop-module got pulled meanwhile, naturally)

i hope more DVG titles would show up on Tabletop Simulator 
like Thunderbolt Apache Leader, Phantom Leader Deluxe, you name it .....