The Groginati BOARDGAMING Sales Thread

Started by bayonetbrant, December 18, 2012, 07:05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

And while free, you have to pay for shipping. Minimum seven bucks for U.S. customers.

bob48

Its PG.

Not interested even if they offered to pay me to take it.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Silent Disapproval Robot

BanzaiCat

bayonetbrant

HOLY SHIT!

Ventura for $5?!?!?!

https://holiday-sale.asmodeena.com/catalogue/ventura-board-game_9/

Shipping is more than that.

it's supposed to be a really good game, too - kind of a faster Warrior Knights w/ a variable game board and less politics
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

The site is already starting to suffer from view overload.

bayonetbrant

Nefaro

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on November 08, 2017, 08:12:17 PM
Asmodee winter sale started today.  Tide of Iron and all expansions on for super cheap.

https://holiday-sale.asmodeena.com/catalogue/category/fantasy-flight-games/other_2/

During those FFG/Asmodee sales, I'm still tempted to pick up another copy of Blue Max just to get more of those big fancy hex map boards for use with various minis games.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Wow, the Days of the Fox expansion for Tide of Iron went fast.  I wonder how many copies they had?  I paid $80 for a used copy last Feb.  Can't believe they were selling new, updated versions for only $10 this year.

Cyrano

Bought "Seafall" because, ultimately, I wanted to decide for myself.

And $30 shipped is hard to beat...
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

bayonetbrant

LNLP's got a sale going on

QuoteStarting right now and ending on November 30, LnLP is running our Black Friday to Cyber Monday Sale.
Orders $100.00+ are 10% off.
Orders $200.00+ are 15% off.
Orders $350.00+ are 20% off.
All US orders over $150.00 will receive FREE SHIPPING.

URL: http://store.lnlpublishing.com

OJsDad

Noble Knight has a large sale going on.  They sell just about everything.  If you go to their homepage and look at their Holiday Sale, you'll see somethings.  But browsing through their catalog, there a lot more that is on sale now.

https://www.nobleknight.com/
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.