The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbmike

Quote from: BanzaiCat on December 07, 2017, 08:48:02 PM
Quote from: mirth on December 07, 2017, 11:02:17 AM
I didn't see too much of interest in the Amazon sale.

The Godfather board game looks intriguing. I saw a post on BGG somewhere that said the sale price ($39) is pretty decent.

Well? Amazon's making an offer you can't refuse.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

BanzaiCat

Let it. I'm saving up. For what, I don't know.

I've kind of cooled it on the board games for the moment. I've got too many to cover as it is right now.

bbmike

One day, Amazon is going to ask YOU for a favor...
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

BanzaiCat

My daughter's wedding day is fortunately FAR in the future.

Gusington

Endless Legend Emperor Edition available for 5.99 at Fanatical. Should I stop thinking and just get it?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bbmike

A true Grog would have purchased that months ago! Do it!
-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

Gusington

Seems like I did...I have the base game but nothing else. However I thought this Emperor Edition would include all dlc but it doesn't...oh well.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on December 10, 2017, 07:09:11 PM
.. However I thought this Emperor Edition would include all dlc but it doesn't...oh well.

Gusington

It is a trick!! Bastards. Got all excited too.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?developer=Graviteam

Graviteam games (Graviteam Tactics and Tank Warfare) & DLC 75% off.

(Mius Front not included  :'( )

Tpek

GOG started their Winter Sale.

And in addition, are giving away Grim Fandango Remastered for free (at least for today).

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Tpek on December 12, 2017, 03:32:16 PM
GOG started their Winter Sale.

I tried the 'Star' deal and was surprised I didn't get Goat Simulator. ;D

Seriously, I bought two of the 'mystery star' thingees. Got Hacknet, which is normally ten bucks and a game I've had on my Steam wishlist for a while. The other game, Paranautical Activity Deluxe Atonement Edition, is a giant WTF turd totally not worth three bucks.  :buck2:

Tpek

Humble Bundle are giving away Company of Heroes 2 for free.

Shelldrake

Quote from: Tpek on December 14, 2017, 03:45:19 PM
Humble Bundle are giving away Company of Heroes 2 for free.

Got it! :)
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Gusington

GOG is selling Vikings: Wolves of Midgard for 10.99. Anyone play it?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd