Happy Easter

Started by bbmike, April 01, 2018, 11:22:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbmike

Hoping everyone who celebrates or not has a good day with family and friends. I lost my mom and dad last week (mom on 3/22 and dad on 3/25) so that's why I've been so quiet on the forums lately. They really could not stand to be apart from each other. This isn't meant to be a depressing message and I'm doing okay, just want everyone to enjoy the day!
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

airboy

I'm sorry for your loss but they are in a better place.  My wife buried her Dad this week and her Mom 10 months ago.

Greybriar

Sorry to hear about the loss of your parents, bbmike. :'(

Happy Easter everyone.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

DoctorQuest

My condolences, bbmike. I understand your loss. Take care.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

MetalDog

Condolences, mike. 

Happy Easter everyone!  He is risen indeed!!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Barthheart

My condolences to you and your family bbmike.

mirth

Heartfelt condolences, Mike.

Happy Easter to all.

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Staggerwing

Happy Ostara Festival Everyone!

Mike, I'm sorry to hear of your loss.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

Respects Mike. Have a good holiday all.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Arctic Blast

Sorry about your parents, Mike.

Happy Easter, all.

Sir Slash

Sad news indeed bbmike. I can sympathize. My Step Mother passed a week ago today. She was a 'step' but more like a true second Mother to me as my real Mom died when I was 20. We are all sorry for her passing, but glad she is no longer sick and happy at the thought she is now together with her friends and family well deservedly in Heaven or wherever really great Step Mothers go. The woman made the best BBQ Ribs I ever ate. Rest In Peace to all the parents who've left us.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

A blessed Pascha to my fellow Christians, and to our older brothers, too (we synched up on Passover this year)!  O0

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

I thought I could see a resemblance between you and I.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd