Greatest Films According To Grogs: 1990 Final Four

Started by BanzaiCat, February 22, 2018, 05:24:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

Well, you guys surprised me a bit. I thought Joe Versus The Volcano would have gotten more love, but in the face of Total Recall, there's worse films to lose to, I suppose. Like Navy SEALS! ;)

In any case, may I present to you your 1990 Final Four.

BRACKET ONE: 4 vs. 8

4. Goodfellas

8. The Hunt For Red October

BRACKET TWO: 6 vs. 7

6. Tremors

7. Total Recall

Tuna

Goodfellas vs October is a toughie.. the winner of that one will take it all I think.

OJsDad

Quote from: Tuna on February 23, 2018, 09:43:35 AM
Goodfellas vs October is a toughie.. the winner of that one will take it all I think.

+1
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Emeraldlis

I agree those two movie choices were tough  #:-) hunt for red October edged it for me ! If it wins , I'll be happy with "my shelf "  :-"
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

BanzaiCat

I believe we're about at max voting (which seems to run somewhere in the 12-16 vote range), so I might shut this and the 1980 Final Four thread down early so I can get the champion round going.