Shooting in KY High School

Started by bayonetbrant, January 23, 2018, 09:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Greybriar

Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Sir Slash

Yes terrible. And barely made the news at all, more tragedy.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Sir Slash on January 24, 2018, 10:53:05 AM

Well, only 2 people were killed and the weapon was handgun, so the media can't use it to further their narrative. A tragedy indeed!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Sir Slash

I only saw a brief mention on Fox. The number of wounded was what surprised me, an awful lot for a handgun. Did he have extended mags or something?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Sir Slash on January 24, 2018, 10:53:05 AM

it led every newscast I've seen since it happened
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Jarhead0331

I can't find it on CNN or on Fox from what was more than just a quick search over the main pages.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

bayonetbrant

Front page of CNN, one click down the page.

Didn't find it on Fox News' front page searching for either "KY" or "Kentucky"

edit:  it's waaaaay down on NBCNews.com, under "US News"
not on front page of ABC News at all
top/front of CBS, right below the feature video

so yeah, it's very inconsistent

Sir Slash

I guess they heard us because Fox ran a larger piece tonight including the total of 9 school shootings since Jan. 1.  :o

Gusington

CNN is saying on air there have been 11 school shootings since 1/1.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on January 24, 2018, 08:27:27 PM
CNN is saying on air there have been 11 school shootings since 1/1.

This is being thrown alot around by the MSM. Bear in mind that they are counting incidents that include a man who committed suicide with a gun while sitting in his car in the parking lot of a closed elementary school. The media is calling that a "school shooting".
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

Oh. Well that is BS. I should have known.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd