Merry Christmas

Started by markh, December 24, 2017, 03:29:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

airboy

Merry Christmas and blessings in the New Year!

bayonetbrant

seen, and chuckled at, on Facebook

QuoteThis is your annual reminder that there will be no grocery stores open tomorrow, and that most gas station convenience marts aren't going to carry fresh rosemary.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

MetalDog

Merry Christmas to all my friends here and their families! Peace,  :smitten:, and  \m/
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

BanzaiCat

bbmike

Happy Festivus to all my fellow Grogheads!  <:-)
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Airborne Rifles

Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 24, 2017, 11:21:24 AM
seen, and chuckled at, on Facebook

QuoteThis is your annual reminder that there will be no grocery stores open tomorrow, and that most gas station convenience marts aren't going to carry fresh rosemary.

The struggle is real!

BanzaiCat

^ No kidding. Had to visit three stores before I found some bloody Rosemary.

mirth

Quote from: bbmike on December 24, 2017, 02:39:13 PM
Happy Festivus to all my fellow Grogheads!  <:-)

You got your Mulligatawny amd Marble Rye?

Capn Darwin

A safe and happy holidays and a positive new year to everyone.  <:-)
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

JudgeDredd

Have a great Christmas everyone
Alba gu' brath

mirth