Decades Feeder Bracket - 1998 Championship

Started by MetalDog, December 16, 2017, 11:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Not sure which side should be happy or sad.  One of our abstainers caused a tie in the 2/3 matchup.  I'm not sayin' you should have voted, but, you should have voted. ;)  Meanwhile, we have our Championship lined up.  Garbage, which I fully expected to be here after the last appearance from Shirley Manson, et al.  And One Week, a silly bit of nonsense that's a devilish earworm.  Hope YOU can decide.  Have at!

The 2/13

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Emeraldlis

I'm going for the earworm nonsense, just because that's what I'm feeling at the moment.... It speaks to me  ;D don't think it'll win though! Have fun voting though, the rest of you guys :)
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

mirth

How the fook does One Week make it this far?!  :uglystupid2:
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Emeraldlis

^ because it's catchy and funny Mirrrrrth!!!!!!!! Your ears don't work mate  :P :)
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

mirth

If my ears didn't work, I might enjoy that POS song  :crazy2:
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Emeraldlis

mirth

Emeraldlis

Always happy to pass on passive caustic sarcasm ;) I'm sure it'll come back to bite me in the butt at some point  #:-)

mirth

Emeraldlis

What... That I won't get another sarcastic comment, doubtful  ;D  :P

MetalDog

This is what I thought would happen when I put the poll together.  Garbage performed real well the last time as a much lower (11th) seed.  Wasn't making that mistake again. 
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Steelgrave

Quote from: Emeraldlis on December 17, 2017, 09:39:30 AM
Quote from: mirth on December 17, 2017, 09:27:07 AM

You're welcome  :bd:

So my precocious almost two year old grandson has been taught sign language since birth. With the terrible twos approaching rapidly, I wonder......it might be worth it to see my daughter-in-law's face the first time he used it    ::) :DD

airboy

Garbage deserved the win.  That song and song#2 by Blur are the best Pixies songs not done by the Pixies.

Emeraldlis

Quote from: Steelgrave on December 18, 2017, 11:17:11 PM
Quote from: Emeraldlis on December 17, 2017, 09:39:30 AM
Quote from: mirth on December 17, 2017, 09:27:07 AM

You're welcome  :bd:

So my precocious almost two year old grandson has been taught sign language since birth. With the terrible twos approaching rapidly, I wonder......it might be worth it to see my daughter-in-law's face the first time he used it    ::) :DD

Its amazing how kids can adapt and learn  :o and, what are grandparents for...... If not to keep annoying their  kids, even when they've left home  O0
I have friends who volunteer and help out in the deaf community, and I spent about half a day recently, with my friends, helping them help out! And my daughter volunteered for a year helping out in the deaf community, so she knows some sign. But it's an awesome community, very strong minded people... I found it inspiring to help :) they've left their mark in my heart. I hope your grandson gets all the support he needs from your community :)