Explosion Near Times Square

Started by Labbug, December 11, 2017, 08:47:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Looks like the only injury reported so far is the guy carrying the pipe bomb...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Good. Let's hope it stays that way.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

JasonPratt

3 injured (including him?) so far. Video of the explosion.

He survived with some abrasions and burns.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

Lucky for him, he's an idiot. Lucky for the rest of the people there today too.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Was right around that area on Friday night and all day Saturday with my family. You just never know these days...
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

MikeGER

Thank God all NY Grogs escaped save  ...there was also the Macy's parade.  ???

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on December 11, 2017, 03:46:41 PMWas right around that area on Friday night and all day Saturday with my family. You just never know these days...

Holy crap.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Gusington

My daughters were with my in laws there yesterday. Scary and stops to make you think but...like I tell both my daughters...the chances of getting caught up in something like are less than getting struck by lightning.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd