Decades Feeder Bracket - 1988 Final 4

Started by MetalDog, December 07, 2017, 10:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Emeraldlis on December 10, 2017, 09:02:34 AM
Quote from: Arctic Blast on December 08, 2017, 10:47:07 PM
Quote from: Emeraldlis on December 08, 2017, 02:00:54 PM
^ let's face it AC, you're probably gonna go with Metallica  ::)

I'm actually a pretty huge INXS fan, so you just might be wrong.  :)

I notice I've put AC for your name, instead of AB. How rude of me! Sorry about that Arctic Blast  :hide:

I actually would never have guessed you're an INXS fan. I've only ever seen you post mostly heavy metal stuff. I hope you got through the dilemma of which song to choose... Relatively pain free  O0

I have indeed been called worse.  ;D

People are often surprised by what I listen to. Another one that often stuns people is that I'm a huge Motown fan as well.  :o 8)

Emeraldlis

Quote from: Arctic Blast on December 10, 2017, 07:45:56 PM
Quote from: Emeraldlis on December 10, 2017, 09:02:34 AM
Quote from: Arctic Blast on December 08, 2017, 10:47:07 PM
Quote from: Emeraldlis on December 08, 2017, 02:00:54 PM
^ let's face it AC, you're probably gonna go with Metallica  ::)

I'm actually a pretty huge INXS fan, so you just might be wrong.  :)

I notice I've put AC for your name, instead of AB. How rude of me! Sorry about that Arctic Blast  :hide:

I actually would never have guessed you're an INXS fan. I've only ever seen you post mostly heavy metal stuff. I hope you got through the dilemma of which song to choose... Relatively pain free  O0

I have indeed been called worse.  ;D

People are often surprised by what I listen to. Another one that often stuns people is that I'm a huge Motown fan as well.  :o 8)

Yep..... I'm well and truly stunned!!  :o  ;D  I love motown too  O0   8) I'll definitely be on the look out for you posting any music in that genre. It'd be cool to maybe hear something I haven't come across before  :)

Thanks for being cool about my mistake  O0  I'm just a bit of a scatterbrain sometimes, and can get easily distracted too... I may indeed end up calling you AC-DC  :hide:  but from the sounds of things, that might be a compliment  ;)
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Emeraldlis

Quote from: MetalDog on December 11, 2017, 11:56:19 AM
It is if he swings both ways  O0

Oh geez, yeah...  :DD :DD wasn't even thinking of that joke at the time, was just thinking of how easily I seem to mess things up!...... Like I probably just unintentionally did again  L:-)  ;D ahhhhh.... Maybe it's time I stayed quiet for a while.....

That's a funny song MD under the circumstances  :2funny:
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Tuna

Emeraldlis

Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 11, 2017, 01:44:12 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on December 11, 2017, 11:56:19 AM
It is if he swings both ways  O0

[yt]https://youtu.be/yiq1aVl-E2Y[/yt]

For the love of God.... Please make it stop!!!! Electra man does not need to be turned on anymore  than he already is........ Dying/laughing/crying  :DD :DD :DD

Tuna

I went two minutes in, hoping that AC/DC would start at some point!!!  :crazy2:

Emeraldlis

Quote from: Tuna on December 11, 2017, 05:40:25 PM

You mean you missed the finale of electra man!!!!  :2funny: how could you... Tut, tut  ;D

Tuna

Quote from: Emeraldlis on December 11, 2017, 05:50:40 PM
Quote from: Tuna on December 11, 2017, 05:40:25 PM

You mean you missed the finale of electra man!!!!  :2funny: how could you... Tut, tut  ;D

You can't even make me curious enough to go back in there!  :crazy2: