The "Holy %$%# It's Cold Out There" Winter 2017 Thread

Started by mirth, October 27, 2017, 07:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

30 degrees tonight for tricks and/or treats. I have yet to turn the heat on this season yet and want to make to November without it...might be tough tonight.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

I've also avoided turning the heat on so far, but it is getting increasingly difficult to hold off.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

Shit, I got mine on right now. Fourty degrees here the last 2 mornings!
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Toonces

I just turned it on before I read the last couple posts.  Damn.   #:-)
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

BanzaiCat

I saw "LL Bean" and thought how hipster douchebag your central heating is, mirth. Then scrolling down I saw it was a tweet instead that you posted.  :2funny:

mirth

BanzaiCat

I love it when it's cold outside. I sleep very well when I have a couple layers of blankets.

mirth

Sir Slash

'Night' is good sleeping weather for me. Or 'day' is also good.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Sir Slash on October 31, 2017, 10:00:05 AM
not bother you by telling old stories of how everybody lived like this when they were kids.  :bd:

the only person here to live without power as kids is Bawb.  that motherfucker invented fire.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Sir Slash

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Sir Slash

bob48

No, its the 'Famous Lash' that you're thinking about.

Easy mistake to make.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!