Game of Thrones Season 7

Started by MetalDog, July 01, 2017, 10:00:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steelgrave

Quote from: Marty Ward on August 07, 2017, 05:03:55 PM
I think my wife had an orgasm when the dragon was let loose!

Hell, I think I had an orgasm when the dragon was let loose! But I'm old, it could have been something else.

MetalDog

Quote from: BanzaiCat on August 07, 2017, 05:28:24 PM
Wow. Just, wow. What a cliffhanger...  :o

I was texting my brother earlier and my quick thoughts on it were

[spoiler]that Jamie would be taken by Dany's troops back to Dragonstone.  He will be used as a lever against Cersei.  Once she finds out he's lost the Lannister army, regardless of the dragon, she will marry Euron to cement her alliance and to spite Jamie.  Who she will leave on Dragonstone as he is now useless to her.  It also effects a meeting of Jamie, Bronn, Jon and Tyrion.  Jamie wants to kill Tyrion for killing their father Tywin.  Jon wants a piece of Jamie for what he did to Bran and the Lannisters involvement in the death of Ned Stark.  Bronn will play peace maker between Tyrion and Jamie.  Dany will send Jon back to the North to avoid Jon and Jamie trying to kill each other.  And Jon will go with unbent knee.  And possibly a dragon.  Rhaegon if I don't miss my guess.[/spoiler]
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

GDS_Starfury

well thats air support and manpads for ya.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

WallysWorld

Another strong episode. Loved the banter between The Hound and Tormund. Had me LOL.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

bayonetbrant

They should've just put red shirts on those other dudes with the party going north.

Tuna

Quote from: bayonetbrant on August 21, 2017, 04:59:21 AM
They should've just put red shirts on those other dudes with the party going north.

LOL.. I was wondering, whose getting killed, did I notice extras?.. Knew what was gonna happen with the Dragon when it was going down.
Did we see BenJen again recently, and what was the circumstances, I forget..