FRIDAY Do You Want To Sneak Out With Me

Started by MetalDog, June 16, 2017, 05:56:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

No - that's not booze and it's not on their shirts.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

-budd-

Quote from: Gusington on June 16, 2017, 10:42:27 AM
No - that's not booze and it's not on their shirts.
i'm afraid to ask what that means :2funny: ...so i won't
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Booze and bail-money IS our 'Origins'.  :2funny:  Along with strategically placed, 'Pun'-ing of course. I'm expecting a quiet morning tomorrow so that's DC: Case Blue for me. If not then Alea Jacta Est-- Third Samnite War.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

JasonPratt

Since Barth is having lunch with Mark Walker this weekend...  ^-^

No DC:Blitz, of course, but instead: how about an edit combining the Icebreaker lectures of Viktor Suvorov from 2009?

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

Well I just rage quit and uninstalled Dying Light. I loved it for the first couple of hours but then on the first mission where I am supposed to jump from pole to pole to activate some traps, it just became impossible for me. I must have tried 1000 times on Normal difficulty. And this is the FIRST mission in the game! Oh well, back to Mad Max for my apocalypse gaming. Maybe I'll pickup Fallout 4 on sale this week.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Didn't go to Mad Max right away. Chose another title that I have been meaning to get into for some time.  :coolsmiley:

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd