Decades Feeder Bracket - 1972 Final 4

Started by MetalDog, June 15, 2017, 11:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

This is the last poll until after Origins.  I made it for 4 days rather than the normal 2, but, everyone who is going to vote will have voted by Saturday night at the latest, soooooo..........enjoy your wait?

When I make these things, I sometimes have a very clear idea of how I want them to go.  That leads to appropriate seeding down to the double digit seeds.  Sometimes, a year presents no clear cut hierarchy and seeding much past 1 or 2 is just my best guess.  Or bias.  Probably bias, but, we're amongst friends here.  That's the only way I can explain Steely Dan versus Elton John.  Not that they wouldn't put up a good fight in different circumstances.  I just didn't expect them in these circumstances.

After watching the bottom half of the Bracket descend into chaos, the top half ran true to form.  The iconic Smoke On the Water against the icon, David Bowie.  And because you people are who you people are, you're going to vote the icon and topple the iconic, aren't you?   >:(

The 1/4

The 6/15

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Barthheart

Those are tough choices... we might have to have words when you get here...   :knuppel2:

bob48

How can I not vote for 'Smoke on the water'

Ohhhh - and 10000 posts :-)
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

MetalDog

Quote from: Barthheart on June 16, 2017, 06:07:54 AM
Those are tough choices... we might have to have words when you get here...   :knuppel2:

Bring it!
Quote from: bob48 on June 16, 2017, 06:12:55 AM
How can I not vote for 'Smoke on the water'

Ohhhh - and 10000 posts :-)

Congrats, bob!   :bd:

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

MetalDog