The "Holy %$%# It's Hot Out There" Summer 2017 Thread

Started by bayonetbrant, June 12, 2017, 01:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

Humidity is only 15 percent or so...it feels nothing like 120 to be honest. Plus the mornings are awesomely cool.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

bayonetbrant

I walked out of the Tucson airport in July of '96, into a 118° day.

Now mind you, I lived in Oklahoma for a bunch of years, so I know hot.  I've played soccer in 'hot'.  I've spent a lot of time in 'hot'.

Walking out of airport was like walking into a brick wall of heat.  It physically hurt.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Back in 2000 while I was living in Denver, there was a two week stretch when it was above 100 every day. Several days were 110 or above. Doesn't matter if it's dry or moist when it's that hot. It just sucks.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

bayonetbrant

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth