Armageddon War KS

Started by Barthheart, May 30, 2017, 09:58:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

Well... I bought in, big surprise, and managed to get an early bird special price.

Just noticed that 3 more early birds are again available. If any of you are on the fence it a pretty good deal with all the add-ons.

Steelgrave

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

if you don't see it, either refresh, or scroll to the bottom
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Steelgrave

I didn't realized my adblock had been turned on. It's off now which should make our advertisers all the happier. My bad.

mirth

Quote from: Steelgrave on May 30, 2017, 10:41:06 AM
I didn't realized my adblock had been turned on. It's off now which should make our advertisers all the happier. My bad.

You bastard. You're the reason Brant had to find a job!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Steelgrave

Quote from: mirth on May 30, 2017, 10:43:27 AM

I also caused global warming (if such a thing actually existed) by leaving all my lights on and running the AC a lot. The smell in the bathroom this morning was also my fault. One of those statements is true.

mirth

Quote from: Steelgrave on May 30, 2017, 12:02:34 PM
Quote from: mirth on May 30, 2017, 10:43:27 AM

I also caused global warming (if such a thing actually existed) by leaving all my lights on and running the AC a lot. The smell in the bathroom this morning was also my fault. One of those statements is true.

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Steelgrave

LMAO!!!!  I have to put that exchange in your win column, Mirth. Most excellent coffee spew   :notworthy:   :DD :DD

Barthheart

New stretch goal added:

QuoteThe 600 is a complete, six-scenario campaign in which the results of one scenario not only impacts the forces available for the next but also the scenario to be played. One-player will take the side of an American Task Force driving into enemy territory to relieve a beleaguered Israeli strike team, while the other side plays the Arab forces aligned against the Americans. It's available when we reach $50,000. Let's do it! Spread the word!

$7k to go!