gona sneak this one in and risk it, wargaming on your PC

Started by gameleaper, April 29, 2017, 12:10:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameleaper

https://numbergamer8.itch.io/miniatures-game-tool

the App is meant to be real simple, just add images, that's it no setup files, its like ZunTzu except you can download it and run it on a PC without internet, and its realy aimed at solo gamers, but the save file is easily passed to players , you could even have 10 a side if you wanted

you can add maps boards and rulers etc...

Ive done a demo module to show how easy it is to setup

gameleaper

some have got board with me posting my apps on here so I wont post anymore, it was just so good

gameleaper

major update, control is better, moveing rotating etc... you can go from chit to chit without reselecting move or rotate etc..

bbmike

gameleaper, I love the improvements! Is it possible to make the window any larger? This is a useful tool for me for RPG tactical combat. I'm going to add it to my digital RPG tools.  :smitten:
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

gameleaper

Quote from: bbmike on April 30, 2017, 05:05:54 PM
gameleaper, I love the improvements! Is it possible to make the window any larger? This is a useful tool for me for RPG tactical combat. I'm going to add it to my digital RPG tools.  :smitten:

Ok I did a 1350x720 window size, My old monitor is struggling on hires its an old TV screen, so let me know if its ok on hires?

bbmike

Much better. It is wider now and gives more terrain real estate.  O0
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

gameleaper

Quote from: bbmike on April 30, 2017, 07:12:52 PM
Much better. It is wider now and gives more terrain real estate.  O0

that's great! I just added a map output to it, if you get a chance see if it works? and remember I strenched the input map so it wont look great.

gameleaper

added a ghost save, to show old positions of chits for PBEM, or for solo when you want to know where you moved your chits from, the ghosts shows lines too.

bayonetbrant

that looks like a really cool tool :)

I wish I had more time for actual gaming :-\
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

gameleaper

thanks, I put the source code with it too.

what I'm doing now is grabbing miniature tabletop views and editing out the units , so I can play on them with the app.

gameleaper

then I do this with it, see pic

gameleaper

and then this

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers