Amazon Web Services Bigger than E-Commerce

Started by mirth, April 28, 2017, 12:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

OJsDad

A story over on DSLReports about an analyst predicting a union of Amazon, Dishnetwork, and T-Mobile.  I think it could be interesting, but don't see it happening.

http://www.dslreports.com/shownews/Analyst-Predicts-Dish-TMobile-Amazon-Super-Union-139465
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

jamus34

Quote from: Staggerwing on April 28, 2017, 05:50:55 PM
That would be Skynet.

Need some hardware in there.

Add AMD to that list FTW and slavery of all humanity.
Insert witty comment here.

Sir Slash

I'd prefer The Matrix where I'm really someone very rich, very famous, and eat bacon every meal.  :smitten:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

jamus34

Quote from: Sir Slash on April 28, 2017, 10:06:40 PM
I'd prefer The Matrix where I'm really someone very rich, very famous, and eat bacon every meal.  :smitten:

And not only does it not kill you it makes your shit smell like rainbow sherbet.
Insert witty comment here.