Release Dates for Disney Movies Including Star Wars IX, new Indiana, and others

Started by OJsDad, April 25, 2017, 05:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Nefaro

Another Indiana Jones movie with Harrison Ford in it?

They better hurry up before the reaper shows up for 'ole Harrison. 

I said "reaper".  Not "reefer".  The latter already showed up for Harrison Ford a LONG time ago, before a galaxy far far away.   :crazy2:

Martok

Don't laugh, but of that list, I'm most looking forward to Wreck-it Ralph 2.  I really enjoyed the first one. 
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

JasonPratt

Quote from: bbmike on April 25, 2017, 05:52:42 PM
If A Wrinkle in Time follows the book I'll be happy.

Starring Oprah Winfrey!  :hide: #:-) :wow: :timeout:

(I mean, I love the series, good pick, no complaints. BUT OPRAH WINFREY!?!?)

What we really need tho is for Disney to kick Walden Media into gear to start actual production work on The Silver Chair while Tom Baker is still alive and technically still able to play Puddleglum again. (And then stack the cast with other living Doctors.) The psychosexual undertones to the Green Witch (no doubt retconned to still be played by Tilda Swinton, as was set up when they retconned Jadis to be in Dawn Treader as an end-boss Green Nightmare Sea Serpent) will be notorious.  >:D Also no doubt the actual Christian message will be butchered, but eh, par for the course, the story is pretty kick-ass whimsical dark fantasy anyway.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!