What's everyone drinking?

Started by jamus34, April 15, 2017, 09:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undercovergeek

Tonight will be a 25 year old port and then monkey shoulder scotch my folks got me for xmas

Barthheart

Quote from: undercovergeek on April 21, 2017, 02:21:07 PM
Tonight will be a 25 year old port ...

Oooooo that 's sounds great. Just about to leave work so my drinking will start soon.... might have to squeeze in some of my 10 yr old Taylor Fladgate tawny port...

undercovergeek

Quote from: Barthheart on April 21, 2017, 02:25:52 PM
Tonight will be a 25 year old port ...

Oooooo that 's sounds great. Just about to leave work so my drinking will start soon.... might have to squeeze in some of my 10 yr old Taylor Fladgate tawny port...

Cheers BH

<clink>

jamus34

Tonight will be a 25 year old port and then monkey shoulder scotch my folks got me for xmas

I heard monkey shoulder is a really good inexpensive scotch if you like the sweeter variety. Haven't tried it myself though
Insert witty comment here.

bayonetbrant

just a basic Stella Cidre here to go with dinner
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Steelgrave

Cold bottles of Pabst Blue Ribbon with shots of Jameson. Old skool!

Gusington

How is that Stella cider? Just heard about it for the first time last night.

I am drinking a double IPA called, appropriately, Road to Ruin. Delicious.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bbmike

Highland Park 12yr Scotch and my first game of Tiny Epic Galaxies with the wife.  :)
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Gusington on April 22, 2017, 08:17:30 PMHow is that Stella cider? Just heard about it for the first time last night.

I like it.  Much smoother than most ciders I've had.  I tried it at the Tedeschi Trucks Band concert when it was the only cider they had, and turns out I really like it.  I don't care how 'mainstream' it might be, I like it.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

airboy

Normal drink is either beer or
Dewar's
or
Jamison

But we went to Barbados on a cruise recently and got six bottles of Four Square Spiced Rum which we drink with diet Ginger Beer.