Thor: Ragnarok

Started by Martok, April 10, 2017, 10:17:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

See what hanging around with a bunch of Hobbits does to you! All that 'weed'.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

JasonPratt

Quote from: Sir Slash on October 19, 2017, 02:38:35 PM
See what hanging around with a bunch of Hobbits does to you! All that 'weed' RING OF POWER.

Fixed.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JudgeDredd

Not a fan of the first one. Not a fan of the second one.

This was bloody good fun.

I know people are going to know the lore and see holes. But as a movie this was excellent fun. The humour in it was superb and Cate Blanchet...OMG...Cate Blanchet  :smitten:
Alba gu' brath

Sir Slash

I've never been with a woman with antlers before.  Could work.  ^-^
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

Quote from: Sir Slash on October 26, 2017, 06:31:30 PM
I've never been with a woman with antlers before.  Could work.  ^-^

Because you know she'll be horny.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Sir Slash

Very horny. Multiple horny. Plus she would have two sets of 'racks' on her.  :bd:

jamus34

Didn't realize until today that a) this releases in the USA this Friday and b) I have off. Guess I'll probably go see it
Insert witty comment here.

mirth

Taking the kids Saturday afternoon.

Sir Slash

There's a local showing Thursday evening too.

bob48

At least you'd have somewhere to hang your hat.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

DoctorQuest

Taking my son to the 3D version Saturday afternoon for his birthday. Not sure 3D is always worth it but I'm going to bet this will be a good movie for that tech.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Sir Slash

Friday AM showing for me. More old Geezers there then.

jamus34

Quote from: Sir Slash on November 01, 2017, 06:40:28 PM
Friday AM showing for me. More old Geezers there then.

Same - Love me some Friday day of release late AM / early PM shows. Can usually count the number of head on the fingers of 2 hands.
Insert witty comment here.

Sir Slash

And, it makes it easier to sneak food in.  :timeout: