When you invite friends to troll you mercilessly on FB...

Started by JasonPratt, March 31, 2017, 07:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

This past week, a friend of mine, Justin Fowler, and his friends (myself included) have been playing a Facebook game I haven't seen before -- not in the sense of being a programmed game, but what's called a meme nowadays.

Quote from: Justin in the original postAsk me a question, and after I answer, edit your question to make me look like a horrible person.
Go!

Justin has a lot of cruel, cruel friends.  >:D

https://www.facebook.com/justanotherinstigator/posts/10158669522705347

(Note that most of us are devout Christians, btw, including Justin, who's also a political libertarian, thus explaining a lot of the trolling.)

Me being me, so far I've stuck to making conversational remarks about the thread which just happen (by design) to include questions in them -- and then editing to reposition the answers. Because I like the extra challenge.

The most recent example this morning: last night I commented something (now gone) like, "Huh! I wouldn't have believed it earlier this week, but this thread _is_ already feeling old! Maybe you should do a new one once a week or month?"

After my edit this morning:

Quote(Jason Pratt) If you get tired writing insane graffiti to bring the destroyer into the world through the mouth of madness in the minds of men, would you consider letting other people sub in for you once a week or month?

(Justin Fowler) YES. :D

(Bryanne Bathory) Once a month. Do it.

(Bryanne Bathory) Might want to be more selective on who writes for you... probably leave me out of it lest I destroy you... lol

(Justin Fowler) XD

(Jason Pratt) And so the cabal begins.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!