Power Ballads Bracket - Sock Rocket Region Sweet 16

Started by MetalDog, March 20, 2017, 11:00:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Give Axl credit, when the boys and him were right, they were right!  Sweet Child O' Mine is still in fairly heavy rotation 30 years after its release.  Super difficult to find any hope for the Scorps, but, I implore you to listen with a fresh ear to the beginning chords and the lead up to Klaus singing, "Time, it needs time, to win back your love again."  Chilling and heartfelt at the same time.  Brant will be happy to see that Cinderella FINALLY put Bad English out of his misery.  They are up against the only ladies to make it this far (to be fair, it was only Lita Ford and them, so...).

The 1/4

The 3/10

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

You could've had a Vixen tune in there if you were just after more women.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

MetalDog

My apologies.  It was almost bedtime when I posted them last night.  I have changed it to 2 votes.  Please feel free to vote again :)

MetalDog

After last night's brain fart, I switched the voting to 2 per person.  Steelgrave just let me know that he cast a vote earlier, but, even with the edit, he cannot cast another vote.  The only option I see is to reset the poll results to zero, add the second vote and see what happens.  I hope that those of you who have already voted will come back in and do so again.  My apologies for the inconvenience.

Just reset to zero.  Someone please let me know if that works.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog