James O'Keefe Declares War

Started by Atilla60, February 23, 2017, 01:23:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Atilla60

On CNN

QuoteJames O'Keefe Offers $10,000 Award for Content Which Exposes Media Malfeasance

Anonymous Source Within CNN Provided Audio to Project Veritas

More Audio Yet to be Released in a WikiLeaks Style Dump

This could be interesting.

http://veritaslive.com/02-23-2017/project-veritas-releases-over-100-hours-of-audio-from-inside-cnn.html
It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.
- Sir Winston Churchill -

Nefaro

This will probably be shifted down to Religion/Politics/Flame War section.

steve58

Going to be fun/interesting to see what Mr. O'Keefe has found...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Nefaro

Quote from: steve58 on February 23, 2017, 04:34:46 PM
Going to be fun/interesting to see what Mr. O'Keefe has found...

If something interesting shows up, I don't think it will be far beyond what many already see happening.  Just specific examples of that behavior, similar to the info revealed in the Dem leaks, if anything.

Swatter

Not too impressive so far, though they say they haven't been able to go over all of it.

Sir Slash

I want someone to find out what happened to Sam Donaldson's old toupee. I think it came by my house today, shit in my driveway, and then dug a hole in my front yard.  #:-)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.