North Korean leader's half brother poisoned overseas (by Agents?)

Started by jomni, February 15, 2017, 02:38:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

Quote from: bayonetbrant on March 01, 2017, 05:57:50 AM
OK, so I'm fascinated by this...

1. Did he put them in an aircraft and shoot them down?
2. Did he launch them in the air one-by-one like skeet and then shoot them?  What happens if you miss?  You launch them again with broken limbs and hope you hit them the second time?
3. Did he just do the boring thing and line them up against a wall and the AA gun was just the closest handy gun?

#3.

There's a video on LiveLeak if you really really want to see it happen.

bbmike

All he's missing is a baseball bat called Lucille. And brains.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on March 01, 2017, 06:11:59 AM

2. Did he launch them in the air one-by-one like skeet and then shoot them?  What happens if you miss?  You launch them again with broken limbs and hope you hit them the second time?
3. Did he just do the boring thing and line them up against a wall and the AA gun was just the closest handy gun?

#3.

There's a video on LiveLeak if you really really want to see it happen.

I don't want to know why you know that
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

I haven't seen the video; I just know it exists. I can live my life fine without seeing gory execution videos.

I've heard they've done worse, though, such as put a dozen hungry dogs on a prisoner to be executed, and other worse things. North Korea is just a gem of civilization, ain't it?

Sir Slash

North Korea is the crazy Red-Neck Neighbor of Asia.  L:-)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Boggit

Quote from: Boggit on February 28, 2017, 07:14:45 PM
And it seems Leader Kim Jong-Un  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :notworthy: has since killed 5 more officials with an anti aircraft gun (bizarre, but it is Nork). The VX used on his brother seems almost a kindness for KJU... :hide:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/02/27/north-korea-reportedly-kills-5-senior-officials-with-antiaircraft-guns.html

Skeet sounds more entertaining, if a bit sick... :hide: >:D
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Cyrano

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

jomni

Malaysians in North Korea now not allowed to leave after the diplomatic fallout.

Nefaro

Quote from: Boggit on February 28, 2017, 07:14:45 PM
And it seems Leader Kim Jong-Un  :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :notworthy: has since killed 5 more officials with an anti aircraft gun (bizarre, but it is Nork). The VX used on his brother seems almost a kindness for KJU... :hide:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/02/27/north-korea-reportedly-kills-5-senior-officials-with-antiaircraft-guns.html

This isn't the first time Kim has used this method of execution for high-ranking NK leaders.

I recall seeing a news blurb about one of his generals getting the same treatment awhile back.  Must be a fairly regular event in Best Korea™.

Makes you wonder whether:

a) Kim is extremely paranoid

and/or

b) There has been at least one nascent attempt at a coup

.. due to the regular execution of people in higher leadership circles, in recent years.  And these are only the leaks that have made it out of NK.