Tuesday Interview - SciFi Author Henry Vogel

Started by bayonetbrant, February 14, 2017, 07:11:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Emeraldlis

That was a really cool interview :) it's great to read how he comes up with writing his stories, and actually really awesome that he's giving tips on how to help other people start down that path of becoming a writer themselves , if that's what they're into . I completely agreed with him about the movie , Jupiter ascending . I really liked the premise of that movie but felt like it could have been done better . I'm really intrigued to read his recognition books now , just to see where he would have taken that plot .

There was a lot of cool sci-fi books recommended for reading , I'm going to be referring back to his suggestions for reading material in the future . Great interview  O0 And now I have a new comic book word to add to my vocabulary , lol ......"poit"  8)
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog