Arguing on the internet

Started by bayonetbrant, February 13, 2017, 09:21:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

It's clearly been updated in a few spots.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on February 13, 2017, 09:33:14 AM
It's clearly been updated in a few spots.

I disagree. You shut up now.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

JasonPratt

Are you citing Wiki or Breit for that disagreement?
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

mirth

I'm citing a Sean Spicer press conference. Supported by a Kellyanne Conway interview on Fox News.

Gusington

I just bought a Ivanka Trump sitemap from Nordstrum.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on February 13, 2017, 09:50:35 AM
I just bought a Ivanka Trump sitemap from Nordstrum.

Those are hard to come by.

Gusington

I paid a premium but it looks great.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Steelgrave

Sir Slash

That's the argument I have with my wife everytime. They left out the part where I say, "You're right Dear".
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

chemkid

searched for 60 seconds - cannot find the 'delete account' option. must be somewhere in account settings but i must be blind... need a little help here.

undercovergeek

Spend the next 60 seconds calling jarhead all those rude words you want to use - account deleted!!