Boardgame app, with 100 maps, and many icons to place, even RPG sheets

Started by gameleaper, February 01, 2017, 11:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameleaper

https://numbergamer8.itch.io/sheetsanddots

I know what you mean about map it, but its not possible, I don't have that programing language anymore, and it was a real pain to setup.

but I think this is ok, if you try it out.

bbmike

Wow, that's perfect! I think I will try this with a game to see how it goes.  O0
Also, what are you programming in now? No more BlitzMax?
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

gameleaper

make sure you have the b version, I just updated it, all it is I forgot to put in the text file to right click a dot to delete it.

gameleaper

Map it was done in darkbasic pro, and the setup was terrible, I cant get it to run most times, I could if I wanted to do it, but I realy realy don't , I hated that setup.

I'm still using blitzmax

gameleaper

do you want bigger SSD size in this app? its set to 300x500, but I could make a big one if you want it?

bbmike

Quote from: gameleaper on February 01, 2017, 01:27:50 PM
do you want bigger SSD size in this app? its set to 300x500, but I could make a big one if you want it?

Yes, I would need a larger one for Starbase and big ships!
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

gameleaper

gameleaper

I could do an even bigger one ? :)  I think were ok already though.

gameleaper

ok 3 versions included

300x500
500x700
1000x680

so now you can have all the info on one big ssd, like charts

bbmike

Can you save and load the SSD? That would also be helpful when you can't continue a game or if you have damage carryover to the next battle.

We Grogs are never satisfied.  :D
-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

gameleaper

Quote from: bbmike on February 01, 2017, 01:58:50 PM
Can you save and load the SSD? That would also be helpful when you can't continue a game or if you have damage carryover to the next battle.

We Grogs are never satisfied.  :D

ok, done, your right didn't think of it, its because I get code blind doing one thing.

gameleaper

bbmike

-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

gameleaper

Yes Map it , can do some things , I never thought of that, you can paint red small squares then paint white ones to delete.

I think the apps I just did though allow for other apps to run Mapit is full screen, so you would need two PCs to play with Map it, but I'm glad you told me this bb. also Mapit has a size so it would only fit a certain number, I think its full screen anyway I will check

gameleaper

you can switch apps with Map it, I never knew that, I suppose this new app has a size to allow views of the board etc... and the new app isn't snap to a grid, I'm glad Ive got both, this is a great observation bb