Giving Gus a steam punk erection

Started by GDS_Starfury, December 23, 2016, 04:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Steelgrave

Oh man, not just Gus!!! Nice find, Star.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Steelgrave

Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 23, 2016, 04:57:58 PM
Jeezus Christos, guys....  FFS -

http://grogheads.com/?p=9362

http://grogheads.com/?podcast=grogcast-season-4-episode-iiii

Front page....podcasts....are these links some kind of Russian re-direct bug or something? I'm not giving out any credit card information!!!

Sir Slash

I think those pictures were created directly from Vlad Putin's wet dreams. Other than the non-Russian flags of course.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: mirth on December 23, 2016, 06:02:19 PMGive Star a break. He's not really a regular here anymore ::)

yeah, but he was back in October of 2015, when the original Scythe GARPA announcement went out.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

GDS_Starfury

Im still watching the general insanity every day here ya fuckwits.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

mirth

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on December 24, 2016, 08:25:04 PM
Im still watching the general insanity every day here ya fuckwits.

Is that you Santa?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

No that's my steam powered erection with a side of moist loins.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant

Gusington

Wow...now I need a steam release. I would get those leggings for The Wife if I thought she would dig them. Maybe she would. Where the hell would she wear them (outside the bedroom, that is)?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd