I'm getting Rebellion

Started by JudgeDredd, December 22, 2016, 09:19:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

Why must you tempt me so?  :-\
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Nefaro

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

JudgeDredd

I didn't actually get this - and unfortunately while my US counterparts get it at 40% off, we get 5% - it's actually gone up since I mentioned it - now standing at £78
Alba gu' brath

Barthheart

$116 CDN fer me. (-11%) >:(

Nefaro

Quote from: Barthheart on March 26, 2017, 04:04:08 PM

Amazon must hate Canuckistani money.   

That looks like their regular price.

"No sale for you!" - Amazon

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: Barthheart on March 26, 2017, 04:04:08 PM

Meeplemart has it for $111 CDN right now.  Worth it in my opinion.  Great game.

W8taminute

Glad I picked up the game when I did.  I think I paid about $60 US for it last fall.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

mirth

Quote from: W8taminute on March 27, 2017, 05:45:24 AM
Glad I picked up the game when I did.  I think I paid about $60 US for it last fall.

Damn good price. I'm seeing it for $62.02 on Amazon this morning. Very tempting.

bbmike

Quote from: mirth on March 27, 2017, 05:47:36 AM

Damn good price. I'm seeing it for $62.02 on Amazon this morning. Very tempting.

I couldn't resist. It arrives tomorrow.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

Quote from: bbmike on March 27, 2017, 05:50:32 AM

I couldn't resist. It arrives tomorrow.

:2funny: O0 O0

W8taminute

Just checked my order history at Amazon.  I got the game for 75 last November.  If it's at 62 now I would buy it.  Well worth it. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

undercovergeek

Could you play this across the forum or by email?

mirth

Quote from: W8taminute on March 27, 2017, 05:53:12 AM

Just checked my order history at Amazon.  I got the game for 75 last November.  If it's at 62 now I would buy it.  Well worth it. 

$75 is the 'normal' Amazon price. I'm seriously considering picking it up.