What did you do today...

Started by JudgeDredd, October 28, 2016, 07:25:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeDredd

...had lunch in Castle Park in Colchester

Alba gu' brath

Barthheart

Lucky basturd.... it snowed here last night and it's still on the ground this morning... had to brush off the car to get to work.  >:(

Supposed to be 14C here by Sat. afternoon.... fall in the Great White North.  :idiot2:

JudgeDredd

I'm hoping we get snow this year. I can't remember the last time we had a white Christmas.
Alba gu' brath

Dammit Carl!

Modify field survey points for consumption by another entity.

Yes, it is as dull as it sounds.

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

bayonetbrant

I continued to dash the educational hopes and dreams of a variety of utterly hapless quasi-interested undergrads.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Dammit Carl!

Looks like this (not really), but with less pants-vest thing. 

Barthheart

Quote from: JudgeDredd on October 28, 2016, 07:51:05 AM
I'm hoping we get snow this year. I can't remember the last time we had a white Christmas.

You can have mine... I'm going the Caribbean for 3 weeks.  :D

Tpek

Quote from: JudgeDredd on October 28, 2016, 07:25:39 AM
...had lunch in Castle Park in Colchester

Can't wait to visit Scotland again.

Me, I've had to handle pet problems (Cat got really sick and needed to set the vet today, twice). And cleaned the house a bit.

EDIT: Wait.. that's in England   :crazy2:
Didn't know England was more than London and Oxford  >:D

Silent Disapproval Robot

DoctorQuest

"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

undercovergeek

I shouted at incompetent staff

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Sir Slash

I spent the day Dog-Sitting for my brother while he was on a motorcycle run for charity with his wife. I got free brownies and rum and all the Kibbles and Bits I could snatch from the dog.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

airboy

I had a shotgun lesson on Monday.  This afternoon I shot a round of sporting clays and hit 71 out of 100.  This was the best I've done in at least 5 years. 
A wonderful day.