Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Started by mirth, April 07, 2016, 07:33:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: Bison on April 08, 2016, 08:05:44 AM
Nope it's true.  I'm actually starting to getting Star Wars fatigue.  It's everywhere and frankly getting a bit overwhelming obnoxious.

That's my current mood on comic book themed movies and TV.

mirth

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on April 08, 2016, 11:13:49 AM
Quote from: Bison on April 08, 2016, 08:05:44 AM
Nope it's true.  I'm actually starting to getting Star Wars fatigue.  It's everywhere and frankly getting a bit overwhelming obnoxious.

That's my current mood on comic book themed movies and TV.

I'm beginning to feel that way as well. We're definitely saturated with comic book based movies and shows.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Nefaro

That bitch is gonna get many Bothans killed. 

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on April 07, 2016, 09:10:17 PM
History of the World?

You men go north! You men go south! 

I'm just gonna walk around here in a circle.

SirAndrewD

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

mirth

I hope they don't try to shoehorn Han Solo into this pic. He has nothing to do with that particular story.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: mirth on May 31, 2016, 03:04:46 PM
I hope they don't try to shoehorn Han Solo into this pic. He has nothing to do with that particular story.

Sounds like that may happen:)  Regardless of this news, I am still very much looking forward to it and glad they are trying to set a good standard...they just better not delay it:)

Sir Slash

Maybe they'll show how Leia got her hair twisted into those snail-bun-things. Or was that Vader who did that to torture her? Maybe we'll see Chewy with puberty fuzz. Or Jar Jar's children. Or what Jabba ate to make him balloon-up like that. He musta been eatin some Popeyes!
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

mirth

Grim.Reaper

Latest trailer from last night...and we have a Vader sighting.

https://youtu.be/frdj1zb9sMY

mirth

Looks good, but I am definitely feeling Star Wars fatigue these days.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: mirth on August 12, 2016, 05:48:51 AM
Looks good, but I am definitely feeling Star Wars fatigue these days.

How dare you....No such thing:)