Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Started by mirth, April 07, 2016, 07:33:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

The world needs an, "Avengers vs Star Wars" movie, a "Lord of the Rings in Jurassic Park" movie, and an "Alien vs Predator" movie. Wait, we got that. How about "Bikini Zombie-Killers"?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

We need another Cannonball Run movie.

I have to watch this trailer ASAP...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

OJsDad

Quote from: Gusington on April 07, 2016, 06:36:09 PM

If that happens, I'm sending a 600# women to your house and tell her you like very aggressive women.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Gusington

^I can outrun that in 10 parsecs!

HOLY CRAP THAT TRAILER WAS EPIC. Can't wait!! It does look better than Force Awakens.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

OJsDad

Quote from: Gusington on April 07, 2016, 07:23:03 PM
^I can outrun that in 10 parsecs!

HOLY CRAP THAT TRAILER WAS EPIC. Can't wait!! It does look better than Force Awakens.

Your assuming your more desperate to get away than she is to catch you!
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Grim.Reaper

This looks great......never enough Star Wars movies:)

bbmike

Quote from: Gusington on April 07, 2016, 06:36:09 PM

I have to watch this trailer ASAP...

You mean another It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World movie.  :buck2:
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

MikeGER

Quote from: Sir Slash on April 07, 2016, 06:31:16 PM
The world needs an, "Avengers vs Star Wars" movie, a "Lord of the Rings in Jurassic Park" movie, and an "Alien vs Predator" movie. Wait, we got that. How about "Bikini Zombie-Killers"?

its Disney so its Toystory 4  "Woodie vs Wookies (puppies)" a CGI movie of course

opening scene  ...Bonnie, the little girl from TS3 has grown into a senior female astronaut (inspired by her Buzz Lightyear figurine) on a small commercial prospecting vessel of the B&B Space Mining Ltd (a Jeff Bezos and Richard Benson jointventure) supervising drilling on comets in the Kuiper belt. her parked vessel somehow malfunctions (the dino Rex had its hands in that, later get revealed ;-) ), while she is on the surface with other miners (and heavy space equipment, so she's save - no Gravity movie here) and drift into the void... fade to black ... eons later a beaten up piece of space junk with B&B markings get ransacked by typical StarWars space-pirates low life salvagers ...they carry away a box, ...somehow the box end up on planet Kashyyyk, the box opens when nowbody is looking  ...out jump Woodie and his crew, who Bonnie seems always hast taken for sentiments on her long lonely stints to space...

OJsDad

Mike, that's too plausible, thus your over qualified to be a Hollywood writer.

Bison

Disney is going to make me hate Star Wars eventually. 

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Nope it's true.  I'm actually starting to getting Star Wars fatigue.  It's everywhere and frankly getting a bit overwhelming obnoxious.

MikeGER

Quote from: OJsDad on April 08, 2016, 06:33:10 AM
Mike, that's too plausible, thus your over qualified to be a Hollywood writer.

yeah i see , Hollywood-wize i made some terrible mistakes in the first script proposal ...its all to white, anti islamic and homophobic!

rewrite:
when Bonnie learned that the teenage-father of a black kid from her multi-ethnic kindergarten was shot buy a police officer she donated her toybox to that boy. the boy later discoverd of course he is gay and changed his/her gender into a women, including full surgery, ....grown into a senior genderchanged black muslim astronaut (inspired by her Buzz Lightyear figurine Proph Mohammed ascend to heaven on a horse) on a small commercial prospecting vessel of the B&B Space....  ^-^

-on a nerdy side node
did you know that B B-8 got produced by the far far offspring of that very Bezos&Benson Space Mining firm :o