So. We got a cat. So far I am thoroughly underwhelmed

Started by Huw the Poo, March 30, 2016, 03:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

em2nought

Quote from: Huw the Poo on March 05, 2018, 05:34:47 PM
She also sleeps on my son's bed, although that's probably because he's in the top bunk.

Maybe he's the smallest, and looks like the easiest to eat should the food bowl suddenly be empty?   ;D http://www.orlandosentinel.com/features/gone-viral/os-cats-kill-you-bigger-study-post.html
Stolen elections have consequences.

BanzaiCat

Huw, since that first such pic, I'm thinking further pics of this cat should include you giving it the middle finger in the foreground. ;D

Huw the Poo

Quote from: BanzaiCat on March 06, 2018, 09:41:53 AM
Huw, since that first such pic, I'm thinking further pics of this cat should include you giving it the middle finger in the foreground. ;D

Ask and ye shall receive.  I've got loads of these.  ;D

undercovergeek

I see a cat blog here to rival Simon's cat and earn fortunes

The little banzai that sits on my shoulder and whispers inappropriate shit in my ear says huw fingers pussys but he's a bad man and shouldn't be listened to

BanzaiCat

When UCG says a 'banzai' whispers inappropriate shit in his ear, one can only take that as a compliment.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Huw the Poo

Bob: "thanks" for linking to Simon's Cat.  I made the mistake of showing the kids and now they watch it every bloody day.  ::)

Greybriar

I thought this photo was appropriate for this thread:

Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

BanzaiCat

Quote from: mirth on March 08, 2018, 10:52:32 AM

I saw that on iFunny... ;D

Someone had captioned it, "I left my cat with my veteran friend while going on vacation, and this is what I came home to."

BanzaiCat

Huw the Poo

Ha!  Yeah it wouldn't surprise me.

We gave her some catnip today and had an amusing 15 minutes watching her roll around on the floor like a loony.  I'm thinking of adding it to her weekly feed.

BanzaiCat

Or maybe this? (NSFW, lots of yelling obscenities ;D )

Barthheart

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

JasonPratt

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!