The Lordz Games Studio strikes a licence deal on Check Your 6!

Started by Lord Zimoa, February 01, 2016, 06:41:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

I'm very impressed with the turn this thread has taken without involvement from Gus or BC. Well done!  O0
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

acctingman

Quote from: mirth on October 20, 2017, 03:20:50 PM
I'm very impressed with the turn this thread has taken without involvement from Gus or BC. Well done!  O0

Have I done you proud Mirth?  :bd:

mirth

Quote from: acctingman on October 20, 2017, 03:31:26 PM

Quite
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Jarhead0331

Quote from: acctingman on October 20, 2017, 03:31:26 PM

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

mirth

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: Con on October 20, 2017, 02:45:10 PM
Quote from: acctingman on October 20, 2017, 11:42:26 AM
So, do I tell my boss I feel the sniffles coming on or something more drastic like anal bleeding?
Are you telling him that you have rectal bleeding because you forgot to check your 6?

Sounds like he got a heater up the tailpipe!

Silent Disapproval Robot

Got the email.  Links aren't working.  Sadness abounds....

Lord Zimoa

We recommend using a FTP client such as Filezilla, they tend to work best for large downloads from secure FTP sites and allow auto-resume if your connection drops or you need to download the installer over several different logins.

To install the game, you will need a serial number that has been e-mailed to you.

Here an example for Filezilla it is free:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/filezilla/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adxmlHDim6c

RyanE

I have used filezilla on a couple Matrix beta tests and have had no issues with it.

Silent Disapproval Robot

My issue is that i click the links provided but it just gives me an error message saying "You are not authorized to use this forum."  I'm logged in and I've tried with different browsers but no luck.

Lord Zimoa

Nefaro

Quote from: RyanE on October 21, 2017, 06:33:06 AM
I have used filezilla on a couple Matrix beta tests and have had no issues with it.

Yes.

Use it, SDR.  It's not a big hassle.

Actually, you can save the url and login info in it.  So every time there is a new beta version,  which should happen regularly, you can just run it and it will download the new files for you IIRC.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: Lord Zimoa on October 21, 2017, 10:23:30 AM
Try using an FTP client Like Filezilla, it will work.
Thanks, I'll give it a try when I get home from work tonight.

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.